Style Crush - JULIA SARR-JAMOIS


Soo....I don't know what planet I've been living on but I've only just discovered this amazingly stylish woman...(hides head in shame!). Her name is Julia Sarr Jamois, Fashion editor of Wonderland magazine. Arrgh - she is just too cool for school! I know I'm not quite as eclectic as she is but I certainly draw a lot of inspiration from people like her. I have a friend named Studu whose dress sense is very similar to this. I only hope she'll allow me to feature her on this blog one day!














Some pieces to help achieve some of her looks:

boyfriend jeans from zara

skinny check trousers from zara

Velvet Jacket from Topshop


Boyfriend Jacket from Topshop

H&M Jumper


Massimo Dutti Tasselled Moccasins 

Ok - I hope you realise it is taking every ounce of self restraint to stop me buying everything I have listed above! Lord have mercy!!

xoxo




Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sharing such a wonderful blog!
    Being The Best SEO Company In Trichy, We Provide Premium Service To Index Your Website's Pages. Also, Serve | Online Marketing | Web Development. Please feel free to contact me by email at swotbusinessads@gmail.com, if you require any further information.

    Best SEO Service In Trichy

    Best Digital Marketing Company In Trichy

    Online Advertising Company

    ReplyDelete