Best foot forward....

Ok .....if I'm perfectly honest I completely hate how I look in the images I posted the last time. It's the way my hair looked really crazy!! Anyway, I know why I did it - I needed to jump back on the horse and get on with this blog. Over the past couple of weeks I've rescued my winter wardrobe from the garage - it got cold suddenly and I was snapped back to reality! One of the things with being at home with 2 babies is that I really hardly ever get to dress up - except on Sundays when I'm off to church. Every other day I'm just congratulating myself for making it out of the house! 

This last week I did decide to make a decision to put my best foot forward when I step out of the house. It meant taking out a few extra minutes when I had the odd spare minute to look at fun outfits I could put together. That way the days when I actually stepped out I had things ready to wear. I felt great! Here is one of my favourite looks of the week...








Do you have any fun ways of ensuring you always put your best foot forward?

Blazer - zara (old) - similar here 
Jeans - asos (my maternity ones! so comfy i still wear them!)
Shoes - karen millen (old)- similar here or here
Bag - river island (old) - similar here
Scarf - www.zara.com


xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love the whole look and your hair is soooo fab. :).

    ReplyDelete