Birthday Girl

So the trip to Barbados was to celebrate my sister-in-law's 40th birthday. 
Imagine how honoured I was when she asked me to help her with choosing an outfit for her birthday dinner!
Her brief was for 'something casually elegant' that she could wear again. I found this gorgeous dress from Zara and she loved it. The colour and floaty fabric were perfect for dinner on the beach.  I thought she looked gorgeous!





Here she is flanked by my mum-in-law and her childhood friend, Shalini




We teamed the dress with wedges from Monsoon, clutch from Zara, Topshop cuff and River Island earrings.


with my other beautiful sis-in-law, Lola - yes that is all her hair!





Lord let me look this good at 40!!

T x





Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Awww well done! She looks gorgeous. She doesn't look 40! But then again, they're saying 40's the new 30.
    Love the colour of the dress. Very beach appropriate.

    Btw, thanks for coming by my blog and following. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ms. buki! thanks :) she does look amazing for 40 - and her skin is great too - def another post featuring hair and skin care coming soon!

      Delete
  2. She looks gorgeous for 40 and the colour of the dress suits her really nicely.

    ReplyDelete