It's been a minute.....

I'm not even sure if anyone is still out there...but I'm back! I'll just creep in quietly, take a seat and hope nobody notices!

So....in the time since I last posted I've had another baby and been busy juggling mother of two-hood. His name is Judah Iyanu & he's a delicious little boy!! He is now 4 months and 3 weeks old - time has seriously flown by.




my 2 babies: morayo-hope & judah-iyanu

 I've also been busy on my other blog - www.whatmummywore.com (you can see lots of my pregnancy images there), and  working on a new project with a fellow stylist. I'll keep you posted! You'd think that with all of that going on the last thing I'd want to do is to start this blog up again. But to be honest, there's no better time. I need my own space. Somewhere that is just about me, where I can indulge in the things I love and confess about my secret shopping sprees.


running errands - my hair is looking a little crazy at the moment

coat - zara
jeans - Levi's
shoes - Office Shoes
shirt - Ralph Lauren

I am so happy to be back & hope to reconnect with old friends and make new one's on this journey!



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment