Style Crush - Clare Walker

I am a fashion magpie and am naturally drawn to people whose style I want to steal! I started a new job recently and get to sit next to my now style crush, the gorgeous Clare. Her style is everything I personally love - effortless, elegant and chic. Check out 2 of my favourite looks which she wore to work recently:






I'm sure you recognise the shoes from my last blog entry. I was inspired by her style! (the carpet is a bit of an awful clash with he shoes! sorry!)
She is starting a new blog soon - I'll be sure to point you in her direction when it goes up!

xo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Dear One! You are really serving the mankind with the words you are producing. The concept of change is really the main source of your blogs. Keep it up. I promise to come again to read the blogs you have produced.
    animal masks online

    ReplyDelete